WE USE EUROPEAN SIZING AT VIAJIYU
We make shoes from 33 to 43, including half sizes. Some styles are available in 43.5-44. We also make narrow and wide shoes on special request.
The founder of VIAJIYU wears a size 8. She is a size 38 in all the wedge styles and loafers. For the flat styles, she often opts for a size 38.5, especially in the Como and Roma.
Use the chart below to convert your measurement to your European shoe size:
US / AU
Still unsure? Email us at Florence@VIAJIYU.com, and we'll do our best to help you choose the correct size.
* Keep in mind our shoes are handmade. Our factory uses different "forma" to construct our shoes, and sizing may vary by style.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Recently Viewed Products
Handmade in Tuscany, Italy. Includes pinstripe shoe bag. For more information on caring for your shoes click here
We guarantee happy feet. If for whatever reason you are unhappy we have three options.
REMAKE. Return to us in an unworn condition and we'll happily remake them free of charge in a different size, fabric or color.
REPAIR. Take them to a local shoe repair in your city and we'll cover the costs of having them adjusted.
REFUND. Return to us in an unworn condition and we'll refund you.