WE USE EUROPEAN SIZING AT VIAJIYU
We make shoes from 33 to 43, including half sizes. Some styles are available in 43.5-44. We also make narrow and wide shoes on special request.
The founder of VIAJIYU wears a size 8. She is a size 38 in all the wedge styles and loafers. For the flat styles, she often opts for a size 38.5, especially in the Como and Roma.
Use the chart below to convert your measurement to your European shoe size:
US / AU
Still unsure? Email us at Florence@VIAJIYU.com, and we'll do our best to help you choose the correct size.
* Keep in mind our shoes are handmade. Our factory uses different "forma" to construct our shoes, and sizing may vary by style.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
JoAnn - an entrepreneur who travels often loves this simple silhouette on the double block heel.
Why the RIVOLI? The elegant form. The toe shape is stunning. The 70mm (2.75in) double height wedge. Design your own in any color or material you choose.
VIAJIYU shoes are handmade in Tuscany by a third generation family of Italian shoemakers. We use the world’s finest raffia + goatskin. Goatskin is naturally waterproof + super soft for luxury shoes. It comes in six textures + hundreds of colors. VIAJIYU is slow, sustainable fashion with ethically-sourced ingredients. 100% made in Italy.
Pro tip: The RIVOLI runs true to size. A USA 8 is a size 38.
Design tip: For your next pair, go for two tone colors.
Made to Order
- Virtual appointment. Schedule a video call with our founder via Zoom or FaceTime
- Online order form. Already a VIAJIYU client? If you know exactly what you want, start your design here. We'll confirm your design via email.
Ten miles west of Turin, Italy’s historic center is a little town with a big secret: one of the world’s best contemporary art galleries in a majestic former castle. The little town’s name? Rivoli, Italy. One of the town’s landmarks is the ancient campanile (bell tower) of the Santa Maria della Stella church. It is just a few streets away from the Casa del Conte Verde (House of the Green Count), the former house of Amedeo VI of Savoy, which is now known for its arched facade.
Recently Viewed Products
VIAJIYU shoes are handmade in Tuscany, Italy. Shoes include pinstripe shoe bag. For more information on how to care for your VIAJIYU shoes click here
All VIAJIYU shoes are hand made to order, delivery often takes 3-8 weeks.
Shipping is free worldwide. Including free returns. We guarantee happy feet. If for whatever reason you are unhappy we have three options.
REMAKE. Return to us in an unworn condition and we'll happily remake them free of charge in a different size, fabric or color.
REPAIR. Take them to a local shoe repair in your city and we'll cover the costs of having them adjusted.
REFUND. Return to us in an unworn condition and we'll refund you.